26.12.09

for those who are sleeping




Back then in W+K Shanghai office, there is a comfortable cotton sofa lies right behind my desk. Everyday there is people hanging around behind me, chilling out, chatting, resting, or even sleeping. I used to take pictures of all these sleeping people with my instant mini.

Before I left the company, I decided to compound all these photographs into a tiny booklet (I love book), and gave out as a souvenir for my lovely friends and colleagues during my last day at work.

Some of them told me that they were really touched after seeing the book, even their eyes were wet. I felt so warm indeed... that was the first time I truly felt that design could really touch someone heart... Thanks for all the beautiful memories.

I will always miss you all, hope we can meet again real soon...


上海的哥们,请继续牛B⋯

No comments: