20.8.08

Paranoid Portland


I was watching Paranoid Park by Gus Van Sant last week...

“The bridge! I walked over there before! Ha~”
The nice movie reminds me the nice city - Portland. A place that you'll never think of travel to, it is not a heaven for shopping, doesn't have world famous landmarks or nice beaches, islands for getaway.

It's just a moderate, quiet and peaceful little city. I miss that place a lot after watching the movie, hoping that will have chance to get back there sometimes before I die.

By the way the movie is pretty good, still the classic Gus's house of cleanliness, plus Christopher Doyle's cinematography, and some minimal-tech going on as background music.

Really enjoyable, like the city itself. For more Portland Pics :D


from his camera.


from my camera.


from his camera.


from my camera.

No comments: